Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Shout Outs!

Well I think my first post answers the question of will my blogs be "serious" and "professional" or simply off the cuff.

With that in mind here are some "Shout Outs", some key words to those that know me. When you read the word or phrase you'll know who you are and take this as my greeting;

Shut Up! Good Day to You.
Its a shame this had to happen here. (Must be said with a French accent)
Hows it goin?
You're a Canadian admit it!
Ich schmiere Käsekuchen auf mich in der Dusche .
Put it all on credit because tomorrow the meteor could strike. Also, Corcodiles
I like to get to the theater early so that I can get optimal seating for the THX Surround Sound.
Watch out for snakes.
Hows you doin? (Not to be confused with the above "Hows it goin?)
Ann Coulter's a Man Baby!
I say we give him the old "Colonel Tigh".
I like to walk down to the stream and sit a spell before I climb into my backyard tree stand.
Just what I wanted for Christmas, "Dance Dance Revolution" without the Playstation and a Freezer Chest!
Sometimes that shark, he looks right into you. Right into your eyes. You know the thing about a shark, he's got...lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eye. When he comes at ya, doesn't seem to be livin'. Until he bites ya and those black eyes roll over white. And then, ah then you hear that terrible high pitch screamin' and the ocean turns red and spite of all the poundin' and the hollerin' they all come in and rip you to pieces.
DREADY

Fitter, happier, more productive, comfortable,not drinking too much, regular exercise at the gym(3 days a week),getting on better with your associate employee contemporaries,at ease,
Shaka when the walls fell. His arms open.

And to anyone I left out "I don't like spam!" should cover the rest of you.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Now that's clever! -CL